Roundtable "Art focus on women's rights: Nigeria"
- The recovery and critical review of African colonial memory is a field in which activism, research, and public policies meet to formulate, from interdisciplinarity, proposals for action.
- The objective of this debate is to explore and present different independent projects related to the African colonial memory, in order to generate a dialogue between art, audiovisual communication, academic research, and gender intersection.
- A collaboration of the EUROM and the International Committee of Memorial Museums (ICMEMO) in the framework of the project Art focus on women’s rights: Nigeria.
Cover picture: artistic research project by Márcia X.
- Ophelia León (ICMEMO)
- Márcia X (Puerto Rican American artist)
- Tania Adam (Journalist and cultural manager)
- Gustau Nerín (Historian, University of Barcelona)
- Chair: Celeste Muñoz (Historian, University of Barcelona).