Memory and Citizenship
- A group of 16 youngsters from Spain and Bosnia and Herzegovina will share a six-day programme in Sarajevo, Mostar and Srebrenica-Potocari to discuss and reflect about education, memorialization and musealization of the recent past in their respective countries;
- Taking as starting point a series of guided visits and meetings with local partners of the project, they will also reflect on the rise of fascims, nationalisms and anti-Semitism in Europe;
- Coorganized by the Youth Council of Barcelona, the Youth Initiative for Human Rights in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and the EUROM, the programme includes colaborations with Mothers of Srebrenica, the Association “Education Builds BiH”, and the Historical Museum of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Visits and talks
- Memory talk through 100 years of Sarajevo history by the historian Nicolas Moll, PhD.
- Historical Museum of Bosnia and Hercegovina
- Memorial center Srebrenica – Potočari
- War Childhood Museum
- Tunnel Museum
- Sarajevo’s war spots with General Jovan Divjak, founder of the Association “Education Builds BiH”
- Old Bridge and Mostar area